Inside Showbiz Magazine Launching @ Glorietta Activity Center

This is a very late post. I was so busy with work and I was not able to update this blog. Last January 15, 2012, I attended "Inside Showbiz" magazine launch. It's a local Pinoy showbiz magazine. The show started very late around 8PM. I enjoyed the show because some great artists were there. I got to see Jovit, Bugoy, Juris and Erik Santos. The show's sponsors were generous. They gave samples of their products.

The audience were allowed to go near the stage to take a picture. Juris is very pretty in person. She sings really well. I forgot to bring my big and bulky Canon DSLR. I just took pictures using my Sony Cybershot.

Juris singing her hit "Di Lang Ikaw".


Erik Santos serenading one of her fans.




Erik Santos' close up shot. I think needs to visit Belo.

Comments