Mall Tour: This Guy's In Love With You Mare at Glorietta

October 6, 2012, Saturday - I was actually roaming around the mall when I found out that the cast of "This Guy's In Love With U Mare" will have a free show at Glorietta. I was very lucky because I have my DSLR with me (Note to self: Always bring a camera!). The cinema gift card (P180) served as the ticket.

This Guy's In Love With U Mare! is Filipino comedy film under Star Cinema and Viva Films. It stars Vice Ganda, Luis Manzano and Toni Gonzaga, and it is directed by Wenn V. Deramas. It will be shown on October 10, 2012.
 


The show's front act was a dance number "Gangnam Style".
Manuel Chua sang Bruno Mars' "Marry You"



Toni Gonzaga is very pretty and skinny.

Toni singing "Call Me Maybe".

Vice Ganda belted out Rihanna's "California King Bed".






















 Gear Used:
  • Sony Alpha A500
  • Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* DT 16-80 F3.5-4.5 SAL-1680CZ lens

Comments