Fun Photoshoot with Sony Alpha SLT-A77 + Minolta 50mm f/1.7

Weeks ago one of my elementary classmates messaged me in Facebook and she asked me if I can do a photoshoot with her colleagues. I instantly agreed! I told myself that I needed some photo sessions to test my new Sony Alpha SLT-A77 which I bought last DPP event.

I was also able to buy a pre-loved Minolta 50mm f/1.7 lens through an online seller. I got it for a cheap price ($80.00!). This is the reason why I love the Sony SLT camera, the Minolta lenses are cheap but they are great! Here are the photos:



We had fun doing the shoot at Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. The security guard in the area are very strict and they will not allow you to do a shoot. We were very thankful that we were covered by the tall plants!

I love the sharpness of the photos. The Minolta 50mm f/1.7 is very sharp! The Sony Alpha SLT-A77 is a joy to use. The stabilization (anti-shake) mechanism of the SLT camera is not in the lens but inside the body. I am totally impressed. It's actually better than my Canon 600d.

I also like the creamy bokeh of Minolta 50mm f/1.7!


Thanks for viewing!

JR

Comments