Review: Samsung Galaxy SIII 4G LTE (GT-I9305) Camera Test (Sample Photos)

I got a new SAMSUNG GALAXY S III LTE (4G)! This phone has 8 Megapixel camera (3264x2448 pixels). I'm an iPhone/iPad user and the first thing I've noticed on the SIII is the over-saturated screen. It's not color correct! The colors look so fake. I found out that this is actually the "normal" screen setting. I've changed it to "normal" and it looks acceptable now. The only reason why I bought this phone is because I wanted to download stuff off the internet and take advantage of the LTE/4G network. We all know that Apple hates downloading and file sharing. You cannot download and share files like mp3s and pictures natively.

SIII is a great phone but my eyes are used to the screen of iPhone 4/4s (Retina screen) and I've noticed that the Super AMOLED of SIII still looks grainy to me. Anyway, I've decided to review SIII's camera function and here are my sample photos.


Ayala Avenue, Makati


Manila Peninsula Hotel Fountain

Ayala Triangle Park

PROS:
  • The photos are sharp and vibrant in a well-lighted environment.
  • The colors are accurate.
  • The Samsung SIII camera has a wider field of view than the current Samsung SIV! 
  • Good for landscapes and macro photography (food pictures, Instagram pics)
  • The HDR mode is fantastic.
  • Photos are better than iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
CONS:
  • Camera is not for low light. Pictures are grainy in low light. This is given since this phone has a small sensor
  • No dedicated camera button like the Sony Xperia series. 

I am loving my SIII camera phone!


Thank you for reading!

JR

Comments

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE