Casio Vintage Watches!

I love vintage things. I like things that remind me of my childhood. I was so happy when I learned that these Casio watches are back in style again. I remember wearing one of these watches when I was in grade school. It was so durable!

If you go to Instagram you will notice that many celebrities and fashionistas are raving about it. Casio's endorser in the Philippines is the style blogger, Tricia Gosingtan!

A168 gold casio
Gold Casio Vintage A168 watch. This is my favorite! This costs PhP2,495 in Time Depot. It is cheaper if you buy it from an online seller.
Casio Vintage DB-360 The Silver Casio Vintage DB-360.
My two Casio Retro Watches!

What I like:
  • Very stylish. Retro to the max!
  • The price is right! Not too expensive.
  • Adjusting the strap is so easy.
  • It has go time, date, alarms, stopwatch, dual time
  • 10 year battery life.
  • Light and comfortable to use.

What I don't like:

  •  None!

I love these retro watches because it's really stylish. I bought it back in March 2013 from an online seller and it hasn't come of my wrist since! It's light, thin and I love the blue illuminator light. Every time I wear it people will come up to me and ask me where i get it from. The watch itself is very good quality. I highly recommend it!


Thanks,
JR

Comments