Fashion Portrait ala David Guison


I admit I am a big fan of David Guison. His sense of style is really amazing and I always visit his website just to see the latest fashion trends. He is truly a male fashion icon in the Philippines. Since I really like his swag poses, I convinced Bibo to do some similar shots for his birthday shoot.

Oh well... wrong move. I was actually expecting too much from him. I should have set my expectations low because no one can actually be like David. I got a lot of awkward/stiff poses but there are some keepers. I learned that some people are really shy and awkward when they are aware that there's a camera in front of them. I've noticed that Bibo had some good shots when he is not aware that the camera is clicking. Anyway, it was a learning experience and I still enjoyed this shutter therapy. Here are some of his good moments.


Since I am too frustrated right now I think I will be the one modelling soon (LOL!). I believe I can do it ;P. I think you don't have to be very handsome to look good on a photo. You just need to look natural and not forced. Also, you should have a lean body (not fat or obese) so the clothes will look good. Here are some of my test shots when I was in Guam. I did it with the help of a tripod and remote. Ok... so my next problem is to find a good photographer who can take my photos.  :)


JRNunez

Comments