Night Swimming @ Intercontinental Hotel Makati

I love swimming but I really hate it doing it in the late morning/noon because it burns my skin. I also do not like the ritual of putting a ton of sunscreen on my skin. It is so time consuming! I have noticed that I am little darker now because I've been swimming regularly. Just recently I have decided to do it in the evening and I really love it! No more sunburns and sunscreen! I am very thankful that my membership in Gold's Gym membership has access to their swimming pool. The pool is small but it's very deep. It's around 4 to 9 feet deep! I like very deep pools because I like to practice diving and water treading.

I really love this pool because it's not crowded. I am always alone in the pool! I guess the gym people and the hotel guests do not like to swim? Anyway, the pool is well-maintained. It is so clean and there's always a staff around to assist you. I will give this pool a score of 8/10! It's better than the One Pacific Hotel pool. One of my dreams is to swim in Singapore's Marina Sands Bay Hotel infinity pool.

All photos taken with my ultra compact waterproof camera, the Sony DSC-TX20.

JRNunez

Comments