Olympus EP-2 + Panasonic 14mm f2.5 lens

I am currently in love with the Micro Four Thirds (MFT, M43) system. It's smaller than a DSLR but it produces good quality photos. Panasonic and Olympus have joint forces to create this wonderful system and they share the mount! I know I'm a late bloomer in this system because I doubted this system before. I thought that only APSC and full frame sensors can produce good photos but I was wrong.

One thing that I love about MFT is the lens selection. It's so affordable and the pancake lenses are fast and sharp! Below are my test photos for the Olympus EP-2 + Panasonic 14mm f2.5 lens combo. The lens gives a view of 28mm because MFT has a 2x crop factor. I like it because it's wide enough to capture the scene. An aperture of f2.5 is very helpful in low light (although I want f1.2!).

This low maintenance succulent plant is great for offices and homes. It belongs to the cactus family.
Can you believe this Hello Kitty is made up of chocolate? Amazing!
I was so full during this food event because all the booths offer free taste. I felt very guilty when I saw this model's abs LOL! Anyway, I really enjoyed this photo session.

CONCLUSION

I love this combo and I will be using it in my travels and street photography sessions! Panasonic 14mm f2.5 lens is sharp wide open. 28mm is wide enough to capture the scene. It's a little heavy because the Olympus body is made up of metal but I am not complaining. I also like the filmy grain that this Olympus camera produces.

JRNunez

Comments