Sony Ericsson Elm J10i2 is my new camera phone


Finally after browsing gsmarena.com for countless time I found my new camera phone. It's the Sony Ericsson Elm J10i2. I was looking for a good camera phone and this phone had good reviews when it comes to it's 5 megapixel camera. I was not satisfied with the fixed focus camera of my Nokia C3-01 that's why I decided to buy a new one. I'm a shutterbug and I want something that I can carry anywhere. Since I love taking photos ala paparazzi I want the camera to be small and discreet. I will use the photos taken by the camera on this blog.

I purchased my Sony Ericsson Elm J10i2 at Glorietta for PhP6,900. It's still very expensive for a basic phone. The retail box was so small and there's no manual. The manual is inside the phone. The phone is eco-friendly made up of recycled materials.



What I do NOT like about this phone:
- It feels like it's made up of cheap plastic. My Nokia C3-01 is metal and feels so solid.
- The bundled earphones are cheap and the sound is so soft.
- The phone has no standard 3.5mm audio jack

What I like about this phone:
- Micro SD memory cards are used instead of the expensive memory stick. Thank you Sony!

- The camera is very good! The image quality is superb. Gsmarena says: The Sony Ericsson Elm camera is a really capable shooter. Image quality is very good, easily ranking among the top 5-megapixel cameraphones on the market. The photos have pleasing colors and good contrast with the noise levels well under control. The amount of resolved detail is excellent, comparable to the best in the class – Sony Ericsson C901 and the Nokia 6700 classic.
- I also like the Photofix feature of the phone.

I tested the phone phone and the images are great. Below are the sample photos with no editing.










Comments