Food Trip: Jipan Japanese Grocery and Coffee Shop (Glorietta 4 Makati Branch)


I love anything Japanese! One rainy afternoon I was craving for some hot noodles! My grocery box was already empty and I already consumed all my instant Korean noodles. I decided to try Jipan at Glorietta 4 . It's a Japanese grocery and restaurant. It's a genuine Japanese restaurant! The owner is an old Japanese woman. She's the one serving the guests.

While I was busy scanning their menu, the crew gave me a cup of Green Tea! I love teas. I will give them extra points for that. I noticed that their price is just right for an authentic Japanese. The price ranges from PhP200-500. I ordered a bowl of Udon Noodles worth PhP200. The serving was huge! I was not able to finish it.






VERDICT: I will give this restaurant 8 out of 10 stars! I will definitely go back.

Comments