Food Trip: Ma Maison Japanese Restaurant in Greenbelt Makati

My love of Japanese food continues. I love anything Japanese. I decided to try Ma Maison in Greenbelt Makati. They are very famous for their Tonkatsu!  

Tonkatsu is a Japanese food made of cutlet. It consists of a breaded, deep-fried pork cutlet one to two centimeters thick and sliced into bite-sized pieces, generally served with shredded cabbage and miso soup. Tessa, my food buddy, told me that Tonkatsu is more delicious if more fat are present (Bad for dieters!). She's right. The fat around the meat makes it more savory!

Ma Maison's ambiance was great and the interior looked authentic. The fake food models are amazing and they look so real. I even played with them haha.


The Tonkatsu is really delicious and juicy. The meal costs Php450. It's really worth it. 
My friend and I shared the desserts and we really loved them! The texture and consistency of green tea ice cream cake is really awesome. This is by far the best Green Tea ice cream!!!

The staff are all beautiful and kind and they even gave us a PhP250 gift certificate.  I would definitely come back!

Address:
Ground Level, Greenbelt 2, Greenbelt
Paseo de Roxas cor. Legaspi St., Ayala Center
Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines

Phone Number:
(+63 2) 729-9122

Operating Hours:
Monday to Sunday 11:00am to 11:00pm




Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing. Everything looks delicious! You should try Justine’s Table, what I like to consider the best restaurant in Newton, MA.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE