Photoworld Asia 2013 at Glorietta

PhotoWorld Asia 2013 was held last month (January 31-February 5) at the Glorietta Activity Center in Makati. I was present at the event and I enjoyed the live photo shoots and talks about photography.I saw familiar faces in the photography world. I bought a lot of SD cards because it's really cheap! I also bought a new flash for my Canon camera. Here are some of the snapshots taken by my iPad Mini:

Live Anime photo shoot and tutorial at Phottix booth!


I went to the Samsung booth and I was able to test the new NX1000 (PhP29,000+) and the
Samsung Galaxy Camera (PhP23,000+). They are good cameras!

The Olympus booth featured their newest microfour-thirds camera. I really want one
but it is too expensive to buy from authorized distributors. They have a speaker named Kim Lau. He
is a travel photographer. I will feature Erich Gonzales on my next post.

I met Krissy and Ericka Villonco, the beautiful YouTube sensation, in the Olympus booth.
Krissy and Ericka Villongco are sisters. Ericka was born 10 months earlier than Krissy.They first appeared on youtube and doing covers. A cover of Taylor Swift's "Sparks Fly", made with AJ Rafael, was shown on Ryan Seacrest's website, and they were signed to MCA Music.









I met Kim Lau. He is Singaporean. Kim has traveled extensively in Asia, America and Europe. He
is a jet setter! He is using Olympus' top of the line camera, the OMD! He shared some of his travel experiences and I was amazed. This guy has travel to so many countries! I am happy because 
I was able to get his autograph.





My new discovery is Maricris Fabi Carlos. She has this unique style called Amorsoleque.
Her style is so Librodo-ish. I love it! She even showed us some of her Photoshop workflows.




I really enjoyed this event. It's amazing that I was able to meet some photography hobbyist as well. I will post some photos from the live photo shoot in my next entry.


JR

Comments