Food Trip | Ramen at JIPAN Cafe & Bakeshop (Glorietta Branch)



Jipan has been renovated! I also noticed that they changed their name from Jipan Japanese Grocery and Coffee Shop to JIPAN Cafe & Bakeshop. I love their new name. It's short and simple! My old blog post about Jipan is here.


The renovated Jipan looks modern. I still prefer the old and vintage feel. Well, it's just me. I noticed that there has been a slight increase in their prices. I tried their Ramen and it's delicious. It costs PhP200+.

Jipan also sells delicious green tea donuts! I really like them because they do not add any preservatives.

I love their authentic ramen. I will definitely go back!

You can visit them at:
2/F Glorietta 4, Ayala Ave cor Pasay Rd Ayala Center, Makati (02) 728-9442

Thanks for reading!


JR


Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this very informative and entertaining content. Hope you could visit our breakfast bakery in the future 🙂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE