Food Trip | Tonkatsuya Japanese Food @ LGF Palm Tower Makati City


Whenever I crave for some Tonkatsu I always go to authentic Japanese restaurants. I am very thrifty person and for me authentic means expensive. Mamaison in Greenbelt tastes authentic but I cannot afford it all the time. I do not want to settle for cheap tonkatsu rip-offs either (I am looking at you Tokyo Tokyo!). For me fast food tonkatsu is so thin and dry.


I am very thankful that my friend, Tessa, introduced me to TONKATSUYA! I read somewhere that this restaurant is owned by a Japanese chef who settled here in Manila with his Filipina wife. Anyway, I really like their Tonkatsu because it's the real deal!

The place was very cozy and cute. You can read some anime manga while waiting for your food!
My favorite Oroshi Katsu Set (P235.00) in its full glory!!! So yummy!
Tessa ordered the Katsu Curry (P230.00).
This is the famous grated pickled radish. This is the "pang-alis umay"!
The friendly staff of Tonkatsuya.

Address: LGF Palm Tower C, St. Paul Road, San Antonio Village, Makati City
You can like their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/tonkatsuya.ph

I will definitely go back to this place!

Thanks for reading!

JR


Comments