EVENT: Mario Maurer - Penshoppe Fan Conference 2013 @ SM North Edsa The Block Atrium

Mario Maurer is a Thai-German model and actor. He is best known for his lead role in the 2007 film, The Love of Siam and the 2010 sleeper hit, First Love (A Little Thing Called Love).

I am so happy I was able to photograph him. He is currently an endorser of Penshoppe, a clothing brand based in the Philippines.




The fan conference was held on August 4, 2013 at SM North Edsa The Block. Mario wore a simple white shirt and a suit. He was accompanied by her beautiful co-star, Baifern Pimchanok. The place was jam-packed. He really proved that he has a lot of Filipino followers. I had a hard time taking photos because people are pushing each other. Anyway it was worth it. I used my Tamron 70-300mm lens to capture these photos.



Thank you!

JR

Comments