Photowalk: BGC and The Trees Sculpture

My love for street photography is growing. I realized that street photography/photowalks is good for your health! It is so true since you will be walking and running just to achieve the shot/look that you want. You will really sweat a lot. Being a fitness enthusiast I always make sure to exercise and go to the gym regularly (I don't want to be a fat photographer!). Health is wealth and I never get tired of incorporating fitness in everything that I do.

My place is just a few blocks away from Bonifacio Global City (BGC) Taguig so I decided to have a short photowalk. This was my first time to do it. I'm living in my apartment for years but I never had the chance to discover the area.


As I walk on the pavements going to BGC and I felt that the place has a lot of character. I love the dirt and grit on the street. There are so many on-going constructions. Tall buildings and skyscrapers are being built. I said to myself that BGC will be the next business district.


I was overjoyed to discover this small park. The tree sculpture is amazing and it is made up of metal! This area would be nice for a fashion shoot.

The Tree Sculpture by Reynato Paz Contreras in BGC
The Tree Sculpture by Reynato Paz Contreras

I will continue my photowalk this weekend so I can discover more amazing places near my area.

JR

Comments

  1. I live in condo bgc nd I'm having a great time shopping here while working. I'm sure you'll enjoy here!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE