Review: Mom and Tinas's Bakery Cafe in Pasig City

I love themed restaurant that's why I've decided to go Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe and try it. The place looks so home-y and nice. There's a touch of vintage in their interiors. I really like it. Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe is very similar to Banapple. It's a little more expensive though and their food selection is huge.

One thing I don't like is the waiting time. It takes like 20 minutes before your order is served but that's okay. I think this place is designed as a venue to have long talks with your friends and relatives. Be sure to not come here when you're really hungry because you'll be disappointed. I took a lot of pics inside the place to kill some time. I discovered that they have a lot of delicious goodies! Even the cookies, cakes, cupcakes look so good. I'll be back here to try it.

I ordered some healthy food, Kani Salad and Pesto. Their food tastes so good! 10 out of 10 stars! I will be back!

Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe
Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe
Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe Pasig
Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe
Kani Salad Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe
Mom & Tina's Bakery Cafe Pesto


Thanks,
Joseph

Comments