Food Trip: Tonkatsu by Terazawa in Greenbelt Makati

I was really craving for some tonkatsu so Tessa and I decided to visit Tonkatsu by Terazawa in Greenbelt. This restaurant replaced our favorite restaurant, Ma Maison. It's also a member of the Bistro Group. Tessa has a Bistro card and this entitles us to have big discounts and a free appetizer. I really enjoyed our visit. The place has a good ambiance and it's not too crowded.

I really love the taste of their tonkatsu. So juicy and tender! Their tonkatsu is one of my favorites! Rice, cabbage and miso soup are unlimited. I think I had 2 cups of rice and a mountain of cabbage LOL!

Let the pictures do the talking! The picture below are taken by Samsung MV800 (the selfie camera).

Tonkatsu by Terazawa Greenbelt
Tonkatsu by Terazawa Greenbelt
Tonkatsu by Terazawa Greenbelt
Tonkatsu by Terazawa Greenbelt

Will I go back? Of course! I love them!

Food: 9/10
Place: 9/10
Staff: 9/10

Tonkatsu by Terazawa Greenbelt
Phone: 02-7299121, 02-7299122
Address: Level 1, Greenbelt 2, Ayala Center, Makati City


Comments