Cubao Expo Adventure (Testing the SJ5000 WIFI Action Cam)

I discovered a new place in Quezon City called Cubao Expo (also called Cubao X, formerly Marikina Shoe Expo). It is located along General Romulo Street, Cubao, Quezon City. It is a few minutes away from Gateway mall. I love this place because it's so artsy. I will go back go back for sure.


Anyway, I went there to test my SJCAM SJ500 WIFI action camera. Below are the sample photos. In good light the photos are good but they are over-sharpened and "overcooked". I actually used a little blurring in Photoshop just to lessen the halos from sharpening. The photos still look good though for a small sensor camera. I really love the wide angle/fish eye distortion because it captures a lot of the scene. I also tested it in low light and I was disappointed because the photos turned out too noisy/grainy. All in all I still like it because it's cheap and small.

Cubao Expo, Cubao X, Bellini Restaurant
Cubao Expo, Cubao X, Bellini Restaurant
Cubao Expo, Cubao X, Bellini Restaurant
Cubao Expo, Cubao X, Bellini Restaurant
Cubao Expo, Cubao X, Bellini Restaurant
Cubao Expo, Cubao X, Bellini Restaurant

Comments

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE