Event: The Regine Series Mall Tour at Glorietta

Regine is the new ambassador of PLDT Home and as part of the launch she's having a concert series in different Ayala malls. I was very happy I was able to watch the Glorietta show. This is the 4th leg of the event. I love watching mall shows because it's free! The only thing I hate about mall show is that it starts really late. The show was supposed to start at 3PM but the emcee came out at 4PM and did so many games with the audience. At 5PM, front acts like Regina, Ate Redge, Anton Diva came out. They were all great and people were really entertained.

 regine Velasquez. regine series mall tour. pldt home. glorietta

It was around 6PM when Regine came out. I was amazed. Her set list was great. She sang Rather Be, Chandelier/Titanium mashup, Tuwing Umuulan, Tomorrow (snippet), Bakit Ngayon Ka Lang (with Michael Pangilinan), Hanggang Ngayon (snippet), Pinoy Movie Medley, Fallin, Fall For You, Burn, Eraserheads Medley.

I think her voice is slowly coming back. She can now hit those signature high notes again effortlessly. I feel that she had a good vocal rest before the show. She really pulled it off. The audience was really happy to see her.

regine Velasquez. regine series mall tour. pldt home. glorietta

I totally enjoyed this free show. I think I will be present in the Trinoma show! I hope she adds new songs.

JRNunez

Comments

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE