Infinix Zero 8 - Camera Review (Sample Shots)

Hello again! Sorry I have not updated this blog for a very long time. I was really busy with my life. I think my work is eating most of my time. Also, this pandemic made me really lazy. Anyway, I was inspired today to post a camera review of my new phone, the Infinix Zero 8. I bought this phone as my backup phone. In the Philippines, the price is around PhP10,000 (US$200). I saw alot reviews in YouTube and I was convinced that this was a bang-for-a-buck! All photos below are all straight out of the phone. No editing was done.

Daytime Photos - I did not find it to be good. It is just average. There were a lot of clipped highlights.

infinix zero 8 camera, sample shots
infinix zero 8 camera, sample shots
infinix zero 8 camera, sample shots
infinix zero 8 camera, sample shots
infinix zero 8 camera, sample shots
infinix zero 8 camera, sample shots 

Nightime Photos - This is where it truly shines! I was totally impress with the SUPER NIGHT MODE! It really reminds me of Sony Camera's Superior Auto mode. The phone takes multi-exposure shots and combined them as one. I was super happy with the results. It's looks like an HDR shot/slow shutter. I can imagine using this in my travels. I think I saw this night mode feature in Huawei's flagship phone.

Comments