SereniTea : a very refreshing and healthy tea

I went to Eastwood for my dental appointment. I don't like my new dentist. I was not satisfied with my dental cleaning. The dentist is a newbie. Anyway, I saw SereniTea at the basement of Cybermall. There's a lot of people lining up and I decided to taste their green tea. It only costs PhP90.00. I think this tea concept came from my favorite country, Taiwan! It tastes really good but too sweet. Serenitea is a great alternative to Starbucks. I will try their milk tea very soon.

People are lining up at Serenitea (Eastwood Cybermall).

You can choose the sweetness level. 25% sugar is still very sweet. I should have opted for 0% sugar.



Serenitea offers a loyalty card ala Starbucks.

You need to complete ten stickers to have a free drink.

Comments