Amazing Lights and Sound Show 2012 at Ayala Triangle Gardens

Christmas is just around the corner. Almost all establishments around us have Christmas decorations and gimmicks to attract customers. One of the places with the best Christmas decorations is the Ayala Triangle park in Makati. The local government really spent money and time to build the light curtains in the park. This was actually my first time to see it. I was not able to see it last year since I did not know the schedule. Since I'm already active in Twitter, I've read a lot of raving reviews about it and decided to pay a visit. According to the official website the Lights and Sound Show will run from Nov. 16, 2012 - Dec. 30, 2012 every 30 minutes from 6:00 to 9:00 PM.

I arrived at the venue around 6:20 pm. A lot people were already there. There were a lot of families, kids, lovers and photographers around. The show began on time. I was really amazed! I felt like a child again. I've never seen anything like it this before. The sounds and lights were in synced! The mood of the lights were dramatic. I saw some lovers kissing!

I will be back tomorrow because I forgot to bring my DSLR and I only used my point and shoot camera (Sony DSC-WX5). Here are my pictures:


Comments