The Peninsula Manila Luxury Hotels


Last August 20, 2013, a typhoon/tropical storm named "Maring" entered the Philippines. It was a very strong typhoon and it caused floods in some areas. A lot of people in our office were stranded. I am very thankful that my company provided an accommodation to Manila Peninsula Hotel. My company really loves their employees. I really appreciate this kind gesture.

I always bring a camera with me to capture happy moments. I used my Sony Cybershot DSC-WX80 to capture all the photos. They turned out great. The quality is actually better than my iPhone 4. It truly shines in low light (no flash) photography.

The bathroom was so clean! It smells fresh too!
Selfie time!
Another selfie shot! =)
I apologized for the creased bed sheet. I was so excited I jumped on it immediately!
I love these tiny wine bottles! So cute. I did not keep it because I'm sure it's expensive.
These are chocolate bars.
The fridge is calling my name hahaha! I was able to resist the temptation.

I really enjoyed my short stay in this hotel. The staff are friendly and the complementary breakfast was great!

You can visit their site here.



Thank you for viewing!

JR

Comments