Anne Curtis for Plains and Prints

Anne Curtis is a Filipino-Australian actress, model, television host, singer, fashion icon, recording artist and VJ in the Philippines. She is now the newest endorser of a Philippine fashion brand, Plains & Prints.

I was looking forward to attend this event because it will be my first time to see Anne in person. I was not disappointed because she is beautiful!

The event was hosted by a very pretty model, Julia Sniegowski (I was starstrucked! She's gorgeous!).

Here are the photos I took during the launch. As usual so many people attended the event and the security was very tight. Anne was surrounded by her bodyguards. I am thankful for my 70-300mm zoom lens because it gave me decent shots. (Tip: Always bring your zoom lens when attending an event).


Anne smiling and waving to her loyal fans.

Meet my new crush, Julia!






Anne with the Plains and Prints' big bosses.



Anne showing her funny side!



Thanks!

JR

Comments