Snapshots of my Guam USA Trip!

I recently had a trip to Guam USA to celebrate Thanksgiving Day. I really had fun! Guam is a USA territory and you need a USA Visa to get in. It is a 4-hour flight from Manila. The place is so peaceful unlike Hong Kong and Taiwan. The laid back ambiance is really nice and I was able to relax. The beach in Tumon area is so beautiful and there are also a lot of shopping malls! The shopping is also tax-free! Most of the visitors in Guam are from Japan. It's like 90% of the tourists I saw were Japanese. The place is actually Japanese-friendly because most of the street signage have Japanese translation.

Here are some the pics I took during my trip. As usual I took thousands of pictures and the images below are from my Samsung S3 only. More pics and reviews to come.


Thanks,

JR

Comments