Olympus 9mm f8 Fisheye Lens (M43) First Shots

 
The image above is from magazinepublishing.com

I love pancake lenses because they are small and light. I saw this lens from Robin Wong and I was convinced that it's a good lens. At first, I found the focusing of this lens confusing but I got used to it. As per Robin Wong, the most used option is the "Deep Focus (0.5)" - the middle option. This lens is great in selfies. I used it with my Panasonic G3 and results were amazing. I discovered that when doing selfies, the lever should be in the between 0.2m to 0.5 meter.

Olympus 9mm f8 Fisheye Lens
Olympus 9mm f8 Fisheye Lens selfie
Olympus 9mm f8 Fisheye Lens

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day. Where did you buy this lens? I want to get one too. Do they sell this in manila? Thanks! Your shots are so cool btw. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

COMMENT HERE