Event: The Regine Series Mall Tour at Trinoma

I recently saw the Regine Series mall tour at Glorietta so I decided to attend the final leg of her free show in Trinoma. It's so accessible for me because it's just one ride away from Ayala station. I thought it's wise to arrive late since based on experience the show does not really start at 3PM. I was wrong. I arrived like 5:30PM and the show already started (Grrr!). The guests were also different. I saw Jonalyn Viray singing on stage. She's good. The only thing I don't like about this show was the sound quality. It was really bad and distorted. It was not loud enough either. I think their speakers are broken. I can say that Glorietta's sound system is better, crispier and clearer compared to Trinoma's. Anyway, I still enjoyed the show because it's free. Here are some of the pics I snapped during the show. I tried to take photos on different places. I'm thankful my compact camera (DSC-HX20V) has 20x zoom and I was able to capture some usable shots. I didn't bring my DSLR because my lazy self dreads lugging it around that day. I learned that a pocket zoom is really helpful in crowded events like this.

regine velasquez, regine, mall show, pldt home, trinoma, regine series mall tour 2015
jonalyn viray, regine velasquez, regine, mall show, pldt home, trinoma, regine series mall tour 2015
regine velasquez, regine, mall show, pldt home, trinoma, regine series mall tour 2015
regine velasquez, regine, mall show, pldt home, trinoma, regine series mall tour 2015
reginians, regine velasquez, regine, mall show, pldt home, trinoma, regine series mall tour 2015

JRNunez

Comments