Re-using My Old Digital Camera

Casio Exilim EX-Z450
I am a camera junkie and I have owned a lot of cameras over the years. I have been doing some cleaning lately and I found this old but still working old digital camera (Casio Exilim EX-Z450). I think I bought this in 2009-ish so this thing is already 7 years old! I still have good memories using this camera. This was my one of first cameras before I bought my first Canon DSLR the same year. I think I forgot about this camera because I was busy using the DSLR.

I turned it on and it's still working! I just need to charge it because the battery is really low. I still remember that this camera has a very good battery life. I can use it for 3 days straight during a trip without charging. It has some scratches but it is still working perfectly.

I decided to use it and here are some of the sample pics. WOW! I still love it's quality.

sample shots of Casio Exilim EX-Z450

I am big fan of recycling so I am going to keep this camera and use it as back-up. It takes better photos than a phone camera. I will take it with me during a mountain hike/trip.

JRNuƱez

Comments