Revisting the Past: Using NOKIA LUMIA 1020 in 2016!


I have finally got a hold of this old iconic phone. It is very famous for its 41 megapixel camera! A close friend gave it to me as gift. I was thrilled because this was my dream phone back in 2013. I was not able to buy it back then because it was too expensive ($600+) and I already have an iPhone 4s. Anyway it's really nice to use this now and compare it with today's camera phone. Surprisingly, this phone can still beat some high end phone and it is still one of the cameras with a big sensor. Here are some of my shots in auto-mode.

nokia 1020, nokia lumia 1020, pureview, 41 megapixel, large sensor cellphone, nokia 1020 test shots, reviews
nokia 1020, nokia lumia 1020, pureview, 41 megapixel, large sensor cellphone, nokia 1020 test shots, reviews

Thanks,
JRNunez

Comments